Contact Author Addie Lee
You are invited to contact me for helpful information which is just a click and a page away. I think you will find my life story in my book ,"It's Okay To Be Dumbfounded, Just Don't Stay That Way!" From Co-Addiction, Addiction to Recovery-Doing whatever it takes to live a healthy life free from addiction, provides guideposts to you as you struggle with trying to find the answers to your spouse's drinking or drug abuse problem and how you can help yourself learn to deal with it. Just like your trip from one side to the other of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco Bay, you will be beckoned to travel the road from co-addiction and addiction to recovery. I will provide you with tools to pursue the help that you need. Please contact me via the following form and let me know what information I can supply as you face co-addiction, addiction and steps to recovery. If you are looking for a place to belong, then you have found it. At Co-Addiction Free, we have the leadership and information to make every visitor to this web site to feel welcome and comfortable. In addition to the definition of our purpose, we also offer resources from which you can choose. Please refer to the following list:
- Suggested books focused on co-addiction, addiction and recovery.
- Twelve-step support programs centered on the co and the alcoholic/addict
- Web sites and web addresses dealing with the disease of co-addicts and addicts
- 1-800 Telephone numbers for information
- 1-800 Telephone numbers for treatment centers
- If you're interested in specific information on any of these resources or simply wish to make contact for assistance, please complete the form below and you will receive a reply as quickly as possible or send a direct email to: [email protected]